Business A) for Full Thread Ahead - The Hours are Changing. The Hours are Changing!
Based on our knitter's feedback, we're changing our hours to better accomodate your knitting needs. Starting with Monday, February 6th - We'll be open late Monday and Thursday nights until 9pm, Tues, Wed, and Fridays until 6pm, Sat 10-5pm, Sun 11-5pm.Business B) - HUMONGO SUPER BALL SALE!
Oh how large?
Wow- Do we have a party for you! Our Super Ball party is the perfect way to celebrate the biggest game of the year- Knit Style. Hereâ€™s a first look at our hourly specials (kept to the strict game schedule by our own in-house referees):
Weâ€™ll have hourly in-store specials and door prizes -
* 11am-1pm Equipment Check :Come â€œpass it into the endzoneâ€? by taking our preemie hat clinic and help us make hats and blankets for preemies for donation to Stitches from the Heart. Our how to clinics will run from 1pm until 3pm with open knit on these projects
Every tool on our back wall,t-shirts and clogs on sale - 20% off
* 1-2pm Pregame: Get ready to knit, all of our knitting bags 20% off
* 2pm-3pm Warmup: Super Bulky & Bulky yarns 20% off
* 3pm-4pm Kickoff: all sock weight yarns 20%off
* Halftime Extravaganza -
when halftime starts so do we with everything 1/2 off. When it ends, so does our sale
* 5pm-6pm Second Half: Buy one, get 50% off the second of all yarns
* Postgame Saleabration: For the half hour after
the game, celebrate the win by taking the winnerâ€™s end of game score off your purchase (minimum 20% off, maximum 50% off)
until closing. Bring your own needles from size 3 to 8, weâ€™ll provide the yarn.
Wowza. I've seen lots of sales and 50% off during halftime? 50%?!!! I gotta shut my mouth before something flies into it. I (says she who works there) might buy some stuff at that price...